Autumn in Marbella: sun, quality of life, sport and wellnessSeptember 25th 2020 | by José Naranjo
Enjoy the autumn in Marbella!
Autumn in Marbella is the favourite season of year for many. Summer is when we find the most tourists and when the city is full of life. But there are many residents who try to avoid these crowds and the excessive heat of summer.
With the current situation caused by COVID-19, being able to enjoy a quiet and peaceful outdoor life is an appreciated feature in the minds of buyers.
The ideal weather conditions to enjoy autumn
This week autumn has arrived in Marbella and with it a drop in temperatures, which become milder. We left the temperatures close to 40 degrees and settled in a comfortable 18-25 degrees. As for the rains, we have an average of 12-14 days of rain in the 3 months that the season lasts.
The practice of sport, especially outdoors, is a fundamental element to increase the quality of life. Especially in the current moment, in which there are so many activities that we cannot do.
Sports in Marbella all year round
In autumn, national and foreign residents come to Marbella to enjoy the sun and the quality of life that they can only find here. Options that only Marbella can offer during the fall:
- Sharing 9 or 18 holes with our friends.
- Playing a fun game of tennis or paddle tennis.
- Go sailing in December.
- Having a swim in the sea.
- Walking our dog along the promenade
- Sunbathing during breakfast in our garden.
Although they are not very expensive pleasures, these little things make us enjoy the day to day. No worries about the cold or the rain.
Golf in Marbella in autumn
The Costa del Sol is also known as the Costa del Golf. And Marbella has an impressive concentration of golf courses. Thanks to this we will always find a course near our home to enjoy our favourite sport.
Townhouse in Monte Marbella Club of 290 m2 reduced, perfect for golf practising in Golden Mile or Nueva Andalucía.
Some of the best golf courses in the different areas of the city:
- Marbella centre. Although for obvious reasons there is no course in Marbella centre. Río Real Golf Club is only five minutes from the city, being the best located for clients who decide to live in Marbella centre.
- Golden Mile. From this exclusive and emblematic area of the city we will access Aloha Golf Club in just 5 minutes.
- Nueva Andalucía. In this area we will find the famous Golf Valley, where we find courses such as the Real Club de Golf Las Brisas or Los Naranjos Golf Club.
- Marbella East. Here we find Santa Clara Golf Marbella, a great golf course where we can enjoy our favourite sport.
- San Pedro – Guadalmina. Residents in San Pedro and Guadalmina can visit the Real Club de Golf de Guadalmina, which runs down to the beach.
Sailing in Marbella all year round
The temperatures of Marbella will allow us to practice sailing any day of the year. With ports scattered along the coast of the city, there will always be a port close to our home.
Apartment on the beach first line with sea views close to some marinas, perfect to enjoy the sea and sailing.
Marinas in Marbella:
Horse riding in Marbella
Another of the sports that can be practised in Marbella is horse riding. An individual and outdoor sport (ideal in the current situation) and in connection with nature.
There are many equestrian clubs where you can take riding lessons or request a boarding service for your horse. Equestrian clubs in Marbella:
- Centro Ecuestre de Marbella Club.
- Arrocha Equitación.
- Los Caireles.
- Hacienda Monte Marina Club Hípico.
- Club Hípico La Zagaleta.
Tennis and paddle all year round in Marbella
Thanks to the low rainfall in Marbella, almost every day is good for practising our favourite sport. Due to the popularity of these sports, we find many clubs where we can enjoy a game with our friends.
Tennis and / or paddle clubs in Marbella:
- Puente Romano Tennis Club (Golden Mile).
- Manolo Santana Racquets Club (Golden Mile).
- Los Monteros Racket Club (Marbella east).
- El Mirador Padel Club (Marbella centre).
- Club Tennis Brothers in Aloha (Nueva Andalucía).
- Aloha Tennis Club (Nueva Andalucía).
- Club International de Tenis (Nueva Andalucía).
- Villa Padierna Racquet Club (San Pedro Alcántara).
Spa & Wellness in Marbella
If you like to take care of yourself and your body both physically and mentally, Marbella offers you a significant number of options.
Spas and wellness centers in Marbella:
- Amare Spa by Germaine de Capuccini, located next to the seafront in the city centre.
- Senzia Marbella Spa & Wellness, at the Senator Hotel, located between the centre of Marbella and the Golden Mile.
- Six Sense Spa, on the Golden Mile.
- Nabua Thai Professional Massage, in Guadalmina (San Pedro Alcántara).
- Estrella del Mar Beach Club in Marbella east.
For all this and much more, Marbella is a paradise, especially in autumn, where everyone wants to live.
Is there anything that we didn’t tell you and you need to know? Ask us whatever you want!
Share this article
La Zagaleta · Villa in La Zagaleta with sea views for sale. This is an impressive villa with a huge plot of almost 7,500 square metres. It is a huge villa, with more than 1,500 built meters, spread over 8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and 2 toilets. The villa offers sea views from the garden, ...
- Price on application